December is here and we have a new Stampin' Celebration Inspiration challenge for you! Here is what Cori put together for us:
What warm and homey inspiration pictures we have to work with! Perfect for a chilly winter day to stay in and get creative. Here are some sneak peeks of what our design team has come up with this month:
Make sure and follow along with our Blog Hop to see the full projects!
Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Rochelle Gould - I stamp, I create, I have fun!
Jenny Peterson - Lakeshore Stamping
We hope you feel inspired to create! Here's how to join the fun:
- Use the above photos to create a card, scrapbook page or other 3-D project of your choice.
- Please provide a direct link to your project by using the linky tool below by the 25th of each month.
- Please include a link back to Stampin' Celebration on your post.
- You may combine our challenge with up to three other challenges.
- Have fun and feel free to grab our badge to display on your blog!
You have until the 25th of the month to upload your project. We will announce the "Pick of the Party" at the end of the month. New challenges will be posted monthly - on the 1st of each month. Check back on the 15th for a little mid-monthspiration!!
We cannot wait to see what you are inspired to create this month!!