Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SC77 April Inspiration Challenge!


Welcome back to Stampin' Celebration.. We are celebrating April and SPRING! Well hopefully we will see Spring soon.. I know it hasn't reached where I live yet, we still have snow.. Ha Ha

We're welcoming 2 more Design Team members as well this month.. Myself Holly Endress and Wendi Lau of Stampsational. Be sure to stop by Wendi's blog and say Hi and check out some more great projects from her.. You can see more of my creations at my blog Hollybeary Creations...I'd like to Thank Cori for asking me to take the Reigns here at Stampin' Celebration!

So, let's get back to the Challenge.. use the following Inspiration photos for your Inspiration..lol It could be the Colors, the Flowers, Easter or just the Bunny, the choice is yours.. You can use any brand of product you have in your stash.



The challenge is open until April 27th @ 11:55pm EST. We'll announce the "Pick of the Party" on the 29th! We can't wait to see what you create for us... Check out what the Design Team created below to help get the inspiration started. 

_______________________






Heather


Anita 




Cori




Erin


Holly 




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful samples..I hope I can play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I'm getting two copies of your emails. Don't quite know how it happened. Can you remove me from one? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Holli and Wendi to the team! Wonderful creations from everyone.

    ReplyDelete